letteral for c.
- x1 (number) is the hour/hour notation of the day, of event/state x2, in system x3.
- x1 (number) is the second/second notation of the minute, of event/state x2, in system x3.
- x1 is a point on time axis, of event/state x2, in system x3.
- v1=x1 is a rotavirus of species/breed/defining property v2 capable of infecting [at] v3.
- unevaluated mekso as name.
- selbri conversion question
- (something which approximately has) the abstract shape of the symbol for the previous construct
- at a point on time axis
- x1 is a voiceless postalveolar sibilant fricative sound produced by x2.
- name: UTC, Universal Coordinated Time (time standard)