letteral for s.
- x1 (number) is the minute/minute notation of the hour, of event/state x2, in system x3.
- mekso operator: finite result set derived from/on set A with/due to operator/function B under ordering of application C
- mekso n-ary operator: reciprocal of the sum of the reciprocal of each of X1, X2, ..., Xn (for any natural number n); 1/((1/X1) + (1/X.
- selbri conversion question
- (something which approximately has) the abstract shape of the symbol for the previous construct
- x1 is a voiceless alveolar sibilant fricative sound produced by x2.
- x1 is the Double Crown of Ancient Egypt