On grammatical class:
- modal aspect: actuality/ongoing event.
- modal aspect: innate capability; possibly unrealized.
- modal aspect: can but has not; unrealized potential.
- modal aspect: can and has; demonstrated potential.
- Sumtcita indicating that the bridi must be true under the conditions indicated by the tagged sumti.
- modal aspect: impossible to be realized
- modal aspect: has never, and perhaps cannot; other-than-demonstrated-ability.
- x1 is the selma'o "CAhA".
- x1 is a part of Lojban text representing rule 'simple-tense-modal' according to the first edition of the book 'The Complete Lojban Language'.