On grammatical class:
- elidable marker: separates selbri from preceding sumti, allows preceding terminator elision.
- x1 is made of/contains/is a quantity of copper (Cu); [metaphor: reddish, electrical conductor].
- x1 is the selma'o "CU".
- x1 (agent) shows/exhibits/displays/[reveals]/demonstrates x2 (property) to audience x3.
- x1 is bad for x2 by standard x3; x1 is poor/unacceptable to x2.
- The date [day,week,month,year] x1=d1=k1 is recurrence/repetition of the date [day,week,month,year] of the first event x2=d2, for the x3=k3'rd time, at location x4=d3, by calendar x5=d4.
- x1=v1=k1 is a word/quotation crossing other words/quotations, meaning/defined by x2=v2, located at x3=k3
- argument list separator: acts as a comma between arguments in an argument list supplied to a function.
- non-distributivity tag: as a mass
- grammatically converts LAhE to SE; semantically the result tags the x1 of the selbri as being LAhE the supplied x1. Can be converted to other than x1 with SE.
- For every x in x1, there exists a y in x2 such that x me'au x3 y; For every y in x2 there exists an x in x1 such that x me'au x3 y.