On grammatical class:
- generic vocative marker; identifies intended listener; elidable after COI.
- attitudinal cause attribution
- attitudinal attribution
- generic vocative address to intended listener;.
- combines LA with DOI
- x1 is the selma'o "DOI".
- b1=n1 is titled with high aristocratic/noble/elite status in/under culture/society b3=n2.
- vocative: well-wish - curse
- generic single-word generic vocative marker; identifies intended listener with a single, possibly non-Lojban word, delimited by pauses (in speech) or by whitespace (in writing).