on place 1
- x1 pertains to the internet/cyberspace in aspect x2.
- x1 is an Internet avatar/representation of user x2 on website/function x3
- ki1=ka1 is an internet-journal/web-article/blog (web-log) with content ka2 published by ka3 for audience ka4
- x1=k1=s1 is a server on the Internet for a client x2=k1=s2 of service x3=s3.
- s1 is a Internet forum for c1 to discuss/talk about topic/subject c2.
- x1 is located at website / Internet resource x2
- t2 is the internet/cyberspace that includes nodes/computers t1=s1 whose function/purpose is s2.
- x1 searches network or collection of information/data/facts, etc. (especially the Internet) for information on topic/quote x2 using service/tool/search resource/function x3 provided by (host, company, etc.) x4 with accessed information sources (websites, network, documents, books, etc.) x5. x3 is a search engine that provides information/resource/output on topic/query x2 by way of organized and (semi-)automated/quick information search through many providers/sources of information including x5, with search service provided by x4 and provided to/used by/accessible to (potential or actual) user x1 (who does not actually perform the initial search/sorting/recruiting of information). x4 is a search engine service provider able to present search results via service/tool x3.
- x1 pertains to/relates to/happens in real-life (IRL) in aspect x2; x1 is (in one sense each, possibly philosophically) not virtual/not via the Internet/not cyber/not simulated/outside of the Matrix/not fantasy/real/realistic
- se kibzva modal, 1st place: at website/Internet resource...
- IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
- b1=z1=p1 is a troll on z2 with inflammatory message z3.
- t2 is a/the private computer network that includes nodes/computers t1=s1 whose function/purpose is s2, installed across organization k1.
- x1 produces/makes/hosts podcast episode x2.
- x1 is the audience/enjoying or partaking party of work/performance/program/entertainment/transmission/experience/story/presentation/act x2 (concrete or abstract), via means/mode/expressed in format/using senses x3; x1 watches/listens/reads/experiences x2.
- x1 upvotes-or-downvotes x2 in system x3
- x1 cancels upvote-or-downvote for / "unlikes" x2 in system x3
- x1 is measured with vote-score x2 (number) in upvote/downvote system x3
- x1 upvotes / "likes" / "+1"s x2 in system x3
- x1 (number) is the vote score of x2 in upvote/downvote system x3
- x1 downvotes / "dislikes" / "-1"s x2 in system x3