letteral for m.
- x1 is mine among x2 by rule/relationship x3; x1 is my x2 by rule/relationship x3.
- x1 is Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony
- x1 is tempo of rhythmic movement x2 with the unit x3; x1 is a time interval and corresponds to the unit x3 of a form of rhythm of x2.
- k1 subitizes (effortlessly/immediately/instantly counts the number in/recognizes the cardinality of) set k2 to be k3 [number/count], counted by/in terms of units k4
- x1 (ka) property of x2 is metaphorically sufficient as to be equivalent to x3 (ka).
- attitudinal modifier: supposed emotion - factual emotion
- topicalizer (sumtcita/discursive; somewhat meta): the following discourse is about/relates to/has topic/concerns
- discursive: marks question construct as allowing filling it with answers that are non-referential constructs only
- x1 does not exist/is not real/is not actual/is not reality/is fake for x2 under metaphysics x3; x1 is a fakester/huxter (no intention of tricking, because it does not exist).
- x1 is a relative of x2 such that they both share an effective family tree which includes a common relative x3; x1 is a relative of x2 on x3's side of the family.
- x1 is the Double Crown of Ancient Egypt
- x1 is more than/greater than/exceeds x2 in property x3 and the x4th (li; 1 or 2) argument of this selbri actually has/is/attains property x3 according to x5.