Cf. rirxe, xas, braxas.
On affix form:
- x1 is a river of land mass x2, draining watershed x3 into x4/terminating at x4.
- x1 is an island/atoll/key of [material/properties] x2 in surroundings/body x3; x1 is insular.
- x1 is made of/contains/is a quantity/expanse of water; (adjective:) x1 is aqueous/[aquatic].
- x1 is a current/flow/river of/in x2 flowing in direction to/towards x3 from direction/source x4.
- x1 is a lake/lagoon/pool at site/within land mass x2.
- x1 is a canal/channel to x2 from x3 with route x4.
- x1 liquid/fluid drains/strains/flushes from source x2 through drain/strainer x3 by force x4.
- x1 is a layer/stratum [shape/form] of x2 [material] within structure/continuum/composite x3.
- x1 is a sea/ocean/gulf/[atmosphere] of planet x2, of fluid x3; (adjective:) x1 is marine.
- r1 is a creek/stream in land mass r2, draining watershed r3 into r4/terminating at r4.
- r1=cmal1 is a rivulet on surface/terrain r2 draining r3 terminating at r4 small by standard cmal3.
- p1 is a waterway to p2 from p3 via/defined by points including p4 (set).
- k1 is a bank of river k3=r1.
- x1 is a hippopotamus of genus/species x2.