digit/number: each, all.
- l1 (quoted letteral) is the last letter of the word v1.
- x1=d1 knows everything about x2=d3 by epistemology x3=d4; x1=d1 is omniscient about matter(s) x2=d3.
- z1 is real/really exists in this universe for z2 under metaphysics z3.
- c1 is a totalitarian system in j2 with power exercised by t1=t1
- abstractor: abstractor to create logically quantified selbri variable to be used in predicate logic of third or higher order.
- Contradictory negation of a predicate
- universal plural quantifier. All.
- mekso convention cancellation
- For mo'e x4 x in x1 there exist mo'e x5 y in x2 such that x me'au x3 y; for mo'e x6 y in x2 there exist mo'e x7 x in x1 such that x me'au x3 y.