letteral for x.
- x1 (mass) is a family with members including x2 bonded/tied/joined according to standard x3.
- x1 is a non-binary-gendered humanoid person [not necessarily adult]
- x1 is a non-binary-gendered offspring/child of mother/father/parents x2 [not necessarily biological]; x1 is filial (but not a son or daughter)
- default value (re)specification/(re)assignment/(re)definition/over-write; set new default value (terbri-specific; permanent)
- x1 is the Double Crown of Ancient Egypt
- x1 is a file consisting of information x2 with attributes/type/size x3.