letteral for x.
- x1 (mass) is a family with members including x2 bonded/tied/joined according to standard x3.
- x1 is the similarity relation between all members of set x2 (set of quoted words) such that they all mean esentially one common thing x3 and are considered to be identical in any meaningful way in language x4.
- default value (re)specification/(re)assignment/(re)definition/over-write; set new default value (terbri-specific; permanent)
- change version/dialect of parser
- imaginary i, comma - spherical coordinates: first coordinate gives magnitude (complex modulus/radius) of the number, the second number gives the angle from the positive real axis measured counterclockwise toward the 'positive' imaginary axis (default: in the primary branch/Arg) as measured in some units (which that number should contain; the contextless default will suppose radians); the angle is not normalized.
- mekso operator: finite result set derived from/on set A with/due to operator/function B under ordering of application C
- symbol string to number/variable
- x1 (plural of ordered pairs) is an exhaustive set (possibly infinite) of inputs/outputs defining a unary function which yields result x3 when given input x2; x1(x2) = x3
- x1 (energy) is X-ray radiation, radiating at x2, from source x3
- x1 is the Double Crown of Ancient Egypt
- x1 is a file consisting of information x2 with attributes/type/size x3.
- letteral for "h" character
- xy zei dirce
- d1 radiates X-rays d2 under conditions d3.