in sense "Bahing language"
- x1 is the language with ISO 639-3 code bhj (Bahing).
On grammatical class:
- forethought emphasis indicator; indicates next word is especially emphasized.
- forethought nonce-word indicator; indicates next word is nonce-creation and may be nonstandard.
- metadata tag / hashtag
- jargon word indicator; indicates next word is a jargon word
- x1 is the selma'o "BAhE".
- x1 is a part of Lojban text representing rule 'word' according to the first edition of the book 'The Complete Lojban Language'.