On grammatical class:
- tanru inversion operator; "... of type ..."; allows modifier trailing sumti without sumti links.
- k1=t1 is a quantity of/contains/is made of carbon monoxide (CO).
- j1 is an adress of / are co-ordinates of computer system / computerized thing j2=s1 in system j3; computerized thing has purpose s2.
- x1 is the selma'o "CO".
- x1 is a non-binary-gendered humanoid person [not necessarily adult]
- x1 is a non-binary-gendered offspring/child of mother/father/parents x2 [not necessarily biological]; x1 is filial (but not a son or daughter)
- x1 is a non-binary-gendered parent of x2; x1, which does not subscribe/follow the gender binary (could be hermaphroditic, intersex, asexual, nongendered, transgender, etc.), begets/sires/acts parentally toward x2; [not necessarily biological]