On grammatical class:
- convert tense/modal (tagged) place to 1st place; 1st place moves to extra FA place (fai).
- jai equivalent of la'e
- x1 is the selma'o "JAI".
- x1 (event) is an illusion that deceives/tricks x2 into sensing x3 using sense x4 under conditions x5
- x1 (object/person) is unimportant/not crucial/doesn't matter to x2 in aspect x3 under circumstances/in instance (in which x1 participates) x4=vf
- x1=p1j (object/person) seems pleasant to/pleases x2=p2 in property x3, in that x1 does/is/partakes in x4=pfai
- c1 sculpts/carves c2=l1 from s2 using tool s1
- x1 (event) causes jamais-vu to x2 (person) using sense x3 under conditions x4
- x1 (event) causes déjà-vu to x2 (person) using sense x3 under conditions x4
- x1=r1jai (concrete) dries x2=s1 of liquid x3=s2 with event x4=rfai.
- x1=r1 (nu) physically causes x2=t1 (object, usually pointed) to poke x3=t2 (experiencer) under conditions x4=r3
- grammatically converts LAhE to SE; semantically the result tags the x1 of the selbri as being LAhE the supplied x1. Can be converted to other than x1 with SE.