in sense "Na language"
- x1 is the language with ISO 639-3 code nbt (Na).
On grammatical class:
- bridi logical affirmer; scope is an entire bridi.
- bridi contradictory negator; scope is an entire bridi; logically negates in some cmavo compounds.
- weak bridi affirmation; barely; almost not at all.
- weak bridi negation; almost, but not quite.
- x1 is the selma'o "NA".
- x1 is a term (syntactic unit).
- affirm last word: attached to cmavo to affirm them; denies negation by nai whenever it is applicable.
- universal plural quantifier. All.
- existential plural quantifier. There is/are.
- x1 is rational, prudent, judicious, level-headed with a limited ken (range of sight)