in sense "Nai language"
- x1 is the language with ISO 639-3 code bio (Nai).
On grammatical class:
- attached to cmavo to negate them; various negation-related meanings.
- affirm last word: attached to cmavo to affirm them; denies negation by nai whenever it is applicable.
- x1 is the selma'o "NAI".
- x1 (event) causes jamais-vu to x2 (person) using sense x3 under conditions x4
- replace recent mistakenly uttered text
- attitudinal modifier: observed emotion; preceding attitudinal is observed on listener
- if x1 (proposition) is true then x2 (event) happens else x3 (event) happens