- letteral for y.
On grammatical class:
- hesitation noise; maintains the floor while speaker decides what to say next.
- logical connective: sumti afterthought x but not y.
- logical connective: bridi-tail afterthought x but not y.
- logical connective: sentence afterthought x but not y.
- logical connective: tanru-internal afterthought x but not y.
- x1 is the selma'o "Y".
- For mo'e x4 x in x1 there exist mo'e x5 y in x2 such that x me'au x3 y; for mo'e x6 y in x2 there exist mo'e x7 x in x1 such that x me'au x3 y.
- For every x in x1, there exists a y in x2 such that x me'au x3 y; For every y in x2 there exists an x in x1 such that x me'au x3 y.
- x1 is whisk(e)y distilled from x2.
- v1 is a morphologically defined predicate word signifying relation b2 in language v3.
- s1 is a hesitation sound produced by s2=d1 while for/until d2 at state d3 before starting/continuing d4 (activity/process).
- x1 seeks/searches/looks for something that has the same identity as x2 among x3
- mathematical quinary operator: left sequence notation/converter
- x1 (ordered list) is a sampling of entries of matrix/tensor x2 in which exactly one entry is sampled from each row and/or column (etc.) between entries x3 (list; default: the largest 'square'/'hypercubic' sampling possible in the entire tensor starting with the first entry, see notes) inclusively following selection procedure/rule/function/order x4 (default: diagonally, see notes), where the tensor/matrix is expressed in basis/under conditions x5