On grammatical class:
- quote next word only; quotes a single Lojban word (not a cmavo compound or tanru).
- selma'o quote; quotes a word (a cmavo) and uses it to name a selma'o.
- x1 (la'e zo BY/word-bu) is a letter/digit/symbol in alphabet/character-set x2 representing x3.
- le1=lo1 (la'e zo BY/word-bu) is a letter/digit/symbol of Lojban’s alphabet representing le3
- x1 (letteral: la'e zo BY/word-bu) is a hyphen/joining letter(al) in language x2 with function in/context of use/with rules for use/with properties x3, joining prefixed unit/lexeme/morpheme/string x4 (quote) to postfixed unit/lexeme/morpheme/string x5 (quote) in construct (full word) x6 (quote)
- l1 (la'e zo BY/word-bu) is a hand sign in character-set of sign language/system of manual communicationl2 representing l3 performed by hand(s) x1.
- xl1 (la'e zo BY/word-bu) is a fingerspelling sign in character-set of sign language/system of manual communication xl2 representing letter/digit/symbol xl3=l1 in written alphabet/character-set xl2 performed by hand(s) xl4.
- x1 is the selma'o "ZO".
- x1 [mass/sequence] plays the Lojban word chaining game (vlalinkei) with ruleset x2 and winner x3 with resulting sentence x4 against world champion x6 for fabulous cash prize x7 and endorsement deal(s) x8 groupies x9 (except they probably go earlier), played at time x10 at location x11 and honorific title x12 breaking record(s) x13 with mindless spectators x14 taking time x15 [amount] containing most frequently used word x16 (zo) and not using perfectly good words x17 (zo) displaying new strategy/trick x18 supervised by x19 with referee x20 and used message transmission system x21 time limit per move x22 shortest move of the game x23 broadcast on TV network(s) x24 with Neilson ratings x25 supplanting previously most watched show x26 winning new fans
x27 who formerly played x28 which is inferior for reasons x29 by standard x30 with banned words x31 with words winning additional points x32 with climax of suspense x33 and best comeback x34
- ga'e zei lerfu
- x1 (la'e zo BY/word-bu) is a capital/capitalised/upper-shift letter/digit/symbol in alphabet/character-set x2 representing x3.
- to'a zei lerfu
- x1 (la'e zo BY/word-bu) is a lower-case letter/digit/symbol in alphabet/character-set x2 representing x3.
- x1=v1=k1 is a word/quotation crossing other words/quotations, meaning/defined by x2=v2, located at x3=k3
- pro-bridi: quotes the next word and repeats the most recent bridi containing that word
- quote next non-Lojban word only; quotes a single non-Lojban word delimited by pauses (in speech) or whitespace (in writing)
- x1 is a tosmabru word
- x1 is a slinku'i word