On grammatical class:
- delimited non-Lojban name; the resulting quote sumti is treated as a name.
- delimited non-Lojban quotation; the result treated as a block of text.
- x1 (quoted text) is a “bu letteral” of character x2 (zoi quote).
- p1 (zoi-quote or sequence of letters/characters) is a string ordered by rule p2 on unordered set of letters/characters p3=l1 in alphabet/character-set l2.
- Converts following cmevla or zoi-quote into psychomime.
- Converts following cmevla or zoi-quote into a nonce interjection/attitudinal.
- Converts following cmevla or zoi-quote into onomatopoeia. (bam! crash! kapow! etc.)
- Converts following cmevla or zoi-quote into phenomime.
- x1 is the selma'o "ZOI".
- x1 is in heat/estrus/musth; x1 is horny/randy.
- quote next non-Lojban word only; quotes a single non-Lojban word delimited by pauses (in speech) or whitespace (in writing)
- x1 is a tosmabru word
- x1 is a slinku'i word