in sense "Kei language"
- x1 is the language with ISO 639-3 code kei (Kei).
On grammatical class:
- elidable terminator: end abstraction bridi (often elidable).
- x1 is the selma'o "KEI".
- abstractor: generalized event abstractor; x1 is state/process/achievement/activity of [bridi].
- The date [day,week,month,year] x1=d1=k1 is recurrence/repetition of the date [day,week,month,year] of the first event x2=d2, for the x3=k3'rd time, at location x4=d3, by calendar x5=d4.
- x1 is the terminator of structure originated by selma'o x2 in language x3.
- m1=f1=b1 grumbles with sound b2 at f2 because of f3 (action/state/property).
- x1 = c1 reproach/criticizes/harshly says c2 = c2 (sedu'u/text/lu'e concept) to x3 = c3 = j2 via expressive medium x4 = c4.
- abstractor: abstractor to create logically quantified selbri variable to be used in predicate logic of third or higher order.