in sense "language"
- x1 is the language with ISO 639-3 code bdj (Bai).
in sense "Northern Bai language"
- x1 is the language with ISO 639-3 code bfc (Northern Bai).
in sense "Southern Bai language"
- x1 is the language with ISO 639-3 code bfs (Southern Bai).
On grammatical class:
- bapli modal, 1st place (forced by)
forcedly; compelled by force ...
- basti modal, 1st place
replaced by ...
- bangu modal, 1st place
in language ...
- benji modal, 1st place (sender)
sent by ...
- catni modal, 1st place
by authority of ...
- claxu modal, 1st place
lacked by ...
- ciste modal, 1st place used in scalar negation
in system/context ...
- cinmo modal, 1st place
emotionally felt by ...
- ckilu modal, 1st place
on the scale ...
- cusku modal, 1st place (attribution/quotation)
as said by source ...; used for quotation.
- detri modal, 1st place (for letters)
dated ... ; attaches date stamp.
- diklo modal, 1st place
in the location of ...
- elliptical/unspecified modal.
- dunli modal, 1st place (equalled by)
equally; as much as ...
- djuno modal, 1st place (info source)
authoritatively; according to ...; known by ...
- fatne modal, 1st place
backwards; reverse of ...
- fasnu modal, 1st place (non-causal)
in the event of ...
- finti modal, 1st place (creator)
created by ...
- zgana modal, 1st place
to observer ... ; witnessed by ...
- gasnu modal, 1st place agent/actor case tag
with active agent ...
- jalge modal, 1st place
resultingly; therefore result ...
- javni modal, 1st place (by standard 1)
orderly; by rule ...
- jimte modal, 1st place
limitedly; up to limit ...
- jitro modal, 1st place (control)
controlledly; under direction of ...
- jicmu modal, 1st place (assumptions);
given that ...; based on ...
- klama modal, 1st place
gone to by ...
- ckaji modal, 1st place
- krati modal, 1st place
represented by ...
- ckini modal, 1st place (related to)
relatively; as a relation of ...
- krinu modal, 1st place (justified by)
justifiably; because of reason ...
- korbi modal, 1st place (bordered by)
bounded by ...
- kulnu modal, 1st place
in culture ...
- klani modal, 1st place (amount)
quantifying ...; being a quantity of ...
- klesi modal, 1st place (scalar set)
in/of category ...
- lidne modal, 1st place
preceded by ...; non-time sequencing.
- marji modal, 1st place
material in object/substance ...
- manri modal, 1st place (by standard 2)
in reference frame ...
- zmadu modal, 1st place (a greater)
exceeded by ... ; usually a sumti modifier.
- mleca modal, 1st place (a lesser)
undercut by ... ; usually a sumti modifier.
- cmene modal, 1st place (requires quote)
with name ...; so-called ...
- mukti modal, 1st place
because of motive ...
- mupli modal, 1st place
exemplified by ...
- nibli modal, 1st place
logically; logically because ...
- panra modal, 1st place (parallel; shared property) similarly; in addition to ...
- pagbu modal, 1st place
having component ...
- pilno modal, 1st place
used by ...
- porsi modal, 1st place (in order)
sequentially; in the sequence ...
- pluka modal, 1st place
pleased by ...
- pruce modal, 1st place (in manner 1)
by process ...
- srana modal, 1st place
pertained to by ... (generally more specific).
- traji modal, 1st place
with superlative ...
- krasi modal, 1st place
from source/origin/starting point ...
- rinka modal, 1st place (phys./mental)
causal because ...
- lifri modal, 1st place patient/passive case tag; happens to...,experienced by...,with passive...
- sarcu modal, 1st place
- sidju modal, 1st place (aiding agent)
aided by ...
- tamsmi modal, 1st place (like)/(in manner 2)
resembling ...; sharing ideal form ...
- tadji modal, 1st place (in manner 3)
methodically; by method ...
- stidi modal, 1st place
suggested by ...; proposed by ...
- tcika modal, 1st place (for letters)
associated with time ... ; attach time stamp.
- stuzi modal, 1st place (used to situate letters)
associated with site ... ; label with location.
- vanbi modal, 1st place (conditions 1)
under conditions ...; in environment ...
- xamgu modal, 1st place beneficiary case tag complement
benefiting from ...
- zanru modal, 1st place
approved by ...
- zukte modal, 1st place (purposed agent)
with goal-seeking actor ...
- benre modal, 2nd place, which is the beneficiary of...
- ifle modal, 3rd place: "otherwise..." (du'u or nu)
- benre modal, 1st place for beneficiary...
- "da'avni" modal: except under condition ...; unless ...; excepting/exempting (condition) ... .
- in the Nth century.
- in the year N.
- in the Nth month.
- on the Nth day of the month.
- on the Nth day of the week.
- ifle modal, 1st place: if [sumti] (du'u or nu) is true...
- zgadi/cadga modal; 1st place: with just/expected result ...; should/ought to result in ...
- na'e fancuka modal: no matter (indirect question)...
- kansa modal, 1 place; with .../with a companion ...
- karbi modal: with comparing agent - (SE) compared to - (TE) compared to - (VE) compared according/with respect to - (XE) with comparison...
- se kibzva modal, 1st place: at website/Internet resource...
- kosmu modal, 1st place with purpose...
- ku'i modal: in contrast to...
- lisri modal, 1st place: in/belonging to/of/from story...
- munje modal: 1st place; in universe...
- Specifies the universe of consideration/all possible referents (for the present discourse); specifies the universal set/class/structure.
- nafselte'i modal: except...
- modal: "one ... at a time"
- ponse modal, 1st place: with possessor/owner...
- pluta modal, 1st place: via route...
- tekla modal: with key/button... (computer game context)
- at a point on time axis
- at N o'clock; at the hour N of the day.
- at the minute N of the hour.
- at the second N of the minute.
- preposition: marks that which the bridi is beneficial to; for the benefit of..., with beneficiary...
- discursive/evidential: after all...
- evidential: although, even though, while, whilst
- oi se'i bu'o oi se'i bu'o
- oopservative attitudinal: "Oops, I did it again!"
- discursive: not exclusively, among others, including but not limited to.
- discursive: in the same words.
- Attitudinal: innuendo/sexual wordplay marker (the "sexy ;) " emoji).
- x1 is the language with ISO 639-3 code bca (Central Bai).
- x1 is the selma'o "BAI".
- x1 (action/event/state) motivates/is a motive/incentive for action/event x2, per volition of x3.
- x1 (number) is the minute/minute notation of the hour, of event/state x2, in system x3.
- x1 (number) is the hour/hour notation of the day, of event/state x2, in system x3.
- x1 (number) is the date/day notation of the week of event/state x2, in system x3.
- x1 (number) is the date/day notation of the month of event/state x2, in system x3.
- x1 (number) is the month notation of the date of event/state x2, in system x3.
- x1 (number) is the second/second notation of the minute, of event/state x2, in system x3.
- x1 (number) is the century notation of the date of event/state x2, in system x3.
- x1 (number) is the year notation of the date of event/state x2, in system x3.
- x1 is a point on time axis, of event/state x2, in system x3.
- x1 is the way or manner in which activity/event x2 is done/happens
- x1 (usually Lojban word) is the BAI cmavo corresponding to root word/gismu x2.
- x1 (nu) happens together with x2 (nu); x1 happens while x2 (one sense)
- x1 is a part of Lojban text representing rule 'simple-tense-modal' according to the first edition of the book 'The Complete Lojban Language'.