On grammatical class:
- erase to start of discourse or text; drop subject or start over.
- erases a SI, SA or SU cmavo; is to "redo" as SI/SA/SU is to "undo".
- x1 is the selma'o "SU".
- x1 is the country with the code ISO-3166 SU (USSR) for people x2.
- x1 is an eraser word
- default value (re)specification/(re)assignment/(re)definition/over-write; set new default value (terbri-specific; permanent)
- erasure word: delete everything that was ever said in Lojban.
- x1 is a part of Lojban text representing rule 'null'