x1 is a prince
- x1 is principal/chief/leader/main/[staple], most significant among x2 (set) in property x3 (ka).
- x1 is a deputy/vice/subordinate in aspect [or organization principle] x2 (ka) to principal x3.
- v1=t1 is the appointed governor/governor-general/lieutenant-governor over territory t2 representing principal v3
- x1 is the principal/chief/main/boss/primary/premier in aspect/organizational principle/role x2 (ka) in organization/system x3.
- x1 is intense/bright/saturated/brilliant in property (ka) x2 as received/measured by observer x3.
- b1 is an amount of cloth/fabric consisting of wool from sheep of species/breed l2 of flock l3.
- dei'au'o (exp!)
- mekso binary operator: Lambert product-log W function; W(a, b)
- x1 is the mean-value theorem mean/forward-difference-quotient mean of the elements of (multi)set x2 (1-element or 2-element set) under/for function x3.
- x1 is a princess