letteral for l.
- su'ifa'uvu'u (comp!)
- mekso operator: plus or minus with order important, (((a±b)±c)±...±z)
- x1 (letteral: la'e zo BY/word-bu) is a hyphen/joining letter(al) in language x2 with function in/context of use/with rules for use/with properties x3, joining prefixed unit/lexeme/morpheme/string x4 (quote) to postfixed unit/lexeme/morpheme/string x5 (quote) in construct (full word) x6 (quote)
- x1=j2=p3 (ka; jo'u/fa'u term) is the minor difference in/between x2=p2 and x3=p1 that is to be ignored, their similarity being by standard/in geometry x4; x2 is the same as/similar to/parallels x3 in standard/geometry x4 up to/modulo/except for/ignoring unimportant difference x1;
- x1 is clockwise/right-turn-direction of[/to] x2 along/following track x3 [path] in frame of reference x4 (where the axis is within the region defined by the track as the boundary, as viewed from and defined by view(er) x4; see notes); x1 is locally to the right of x2, according to x4, constrained along x3; x1 is along a right turn from x2 along path x3, as viewed in frame x4.
- x1 is counterclockwise/left-turn-direction of[/to] x2 along/following track x3 [path] in frame of reference x4 (where the axis is within the region defined by the track as the boundary, as viewed from and defined by view(er) x4; see notes); x1 is locally to the left of x2, according to x4, constrained along x3; x1 is along a left turn from x2 along path x3, as viewed in frame x4.
- da'a'au (exp!)
- mekso operatory: prime mark append
- lai'e (exp!)
- Named reference. It converts a sumti into another sumti. The converted sumti points to the referent the name of which is the referent of the unconverted sumti.
- a1 is a/the corpse position/śavāsana of body a2 characterized by property/(set of) properties a3 (ka).
- d1 is a pea from plant [legume] of species Pisum sativum of variation/variety/cultivar d2.
- x1 is an alveolar lateral approximant sound produced by x2.
- x1 is so extreme in property x2 and in direction x3 that it is not actually of the same type or kind, by standard or in set of options x4.
- x1 is the Dirac delta function (generalized), defined on structure x2 (contextless default is probably the field of real numbers), yielded by family of distributions x3 (contextless default is probably Gaussians centered at
0 and which enclose unit area)