On grammatical class:
- start grammatical quotation; quoted text should be grammatical on its own.
- start grammatical name quotation; the quoted text is an identifier and must be grammatical on its own.
- x1 is the selma'o "LU".
- x1 (quoted text) is a “bu letteral” of character x2 (zoi quote).
- x1=v1=k1 is a word/quotation crossing other words/quotations, meaning/defined by x2=v2, located at x3=k3
- x1 (quote) is a zi'evla/fu'ivla categorizer particle/morpheme/unit with meaning/indicating category x2, having properties x3, and that is appended in zi'evla (full word) x4, in language x5
- unevaluated mekso as name.
- x1 is Aries [astronomical constellation/astrological sign].