On grammatical class:
- elidable: end of sumti in simple bridi; in compound bridi, separates common trailing sumti.
- x1 is the selma'o "VAU".
- universal famyma'o: terminates the most recently opened construct or clause.
- afterthought abstraction wrapper
- reset bridi-level to zero
- x1 (group of entity) compete with each other in competition x2 (property of each member of x1) where each member of x1 has goal x3 (property of member of x1) that is the same for all members of x1
- x1 is a part of Lojban text representing rule 'tail-terms' according to the first edition of the book 'The Complete Lojban Language'.
- x1 is a part of Lojban text representing rule 'fragment' according to the first edition of the book 'The Complete Lojban Language'.