I couldn't find you anything, sorry!
Compound built with unknown affixes.
Components in this compound:
- x1 is mild/non-extreme/gentle/middling/somewhat in property x2 (ka); x1 is not very x2.
- x1 melts [becomes liquid from solid state] at temperature x2 and pressure x3.
- logical connective: tanru-internal afterthought and.
- x1 (set) has members who mutually/reciprocally x2 (event [x1 should be reflexive in 1+ sumti]).
- x1 is joined to/connects to/is united with x2 at common locus x3; x1 and x2 are a union.
- x1 is a cylinder [shape/form] of material x2.
- x1 is a bundle/package/cluster/clump/pack [shape/form] containing x2, held together by x3.
- start grouping of tanru, etc; ... type of ... ; overrides normal tanru left grouping.
- x1 is an axis/center curve/extended center (or, possibly metaphorically, focus 'point') of x2 in sense x3
- x1 is orthogonal/perpendicular/right/at right angle/rectified/square/normal to x2, where they (are projected to) intersect orthogonally at locus/on set x3, otherwise being utterly distinct (and not even on the same axis/scale) in sense x4
- x1 is a cross-section (substance viewed cross-sectionally) of object x2 made from perspective/side/orientation/along (and perpendicular to) axis
x3 (this determines the shape) and made in hyperplane/at depth/to contain/consisting of particular slice x4 (this determines the size and content), of dimensionality x5 [li; integer greater than -2, less than or equal to the dimensionality of x2]; x1 is the result and arranged content of the intersection of x2 with an (x5) -dimensional hyperplane that is perpendicular to axis x3 and along it such that it has a depth (approximately x4) in x2 that allows it to contain a particular slice (of) x4
- x1 (object) adorns/decorates x2; x1 is an adornment/decoration of x2; x2 is fancy/decorated.