in sense "Kei language"
- x1 is the language with ISO 639-3 code kei (Kei).
On grammatical class:
- elidable terminator: end abstraction bridi (often elidable).
- x1 is the selma'o "KEI".
- abstractor: generalized event abstractor; x1 is state/process/achievement/activity of [bridi].
- x1 (number) is the minute/minute notation of the hour, of event/state x2, in system x3.
- The date [day,week,month,year] x1=d1=k1 is recurrence/repetition of the date [day,week,month,year] of the first event x2=d2, for the x3=k3'rd time, in system x3.
- x1 (number) is the hour/hour notation of the day, of event/state x2, in system x3.
- m1=f1=b1 grumbles with sound b2 at f2 because of f3 (action/state/property).
- x1 = c1 reproach/criticizes/harshly says c2 = c2 (sedu'u/text/lu'e concept) to x3 = c3 = j2 via expressive medium x4 = c4.
- x1 (number) is the second/second notation of the minute, of event/state x2, in system x3.
- abstractor: abstractor to create logically quantified selbri variable to be used in predicate logic of third or higher order.
- na'e fancuka modal: no matter (indirect question)...
- non-logical connective: the more ..., the more...
- convert bridi into n-ary property claim: xn is such that it fills the n-th occurrence of ce'u in [bridi].
- re zei taulka
- x1 is a part of Lojban text representing rule 'tanru-unit-2' according to the first edition of the book 'The Complete Lojban Language'.